Debra has a knack for offering quality information with a big dose of “can do” along with it. She has done it all herself, and after listening to her you are convinced that you can too. She presents information in an organized, easy-to-follow format, and gives you what you need to start right away on your successful project. Because of her I am eating, freezing, and canning the most incredibly delicious and nutritious organic greens and vegetables out of my very small garden 10 months out of the year, and when I construct that simple greenhouse or cold frame, I can add January and February back in! Thanks, Debra!
- Carol Schwoble
As a Master Gardener, it has been my great pleasure to attend several very informative lectures given by Debra Graff on various topics concerning gardening. She is very professional in her approach, has really done her homework, and it is obvious that she loves sharing her experiences and learning with others.
- Cynthia B. Stone
More comments on what people found enjoyable or helpful about my talks:
- I loved her conversational style – so not technical, but very educational.
- Debra presented material confidently and added personal experience that highlighted the talk.
- Slides were very well organized and the handouts appear to be very informative.
- Your enthusiasm and commonsense approach. Your knowledge.
- Debra – very good speaker!
- She is very knowledgeable – lots of info…
- She talked from her own garden experience with enthusiasm. Questions not included in her talk she was able to handle with expertise.
- Thank you for all the great info
- Your personality. You can tell you enjoyed presenting this program. I enjoyed it very much.
- Real life gardening experience.